Acest site foloseste cookie-uri. Prin continuarea navigarii in site, accepti modul in care folosim aceste informatii. Afla mai multe
The most modern and fastest electronic mail service offered by Romanian Post. It was launched on the 18th of February 2002 and it can be used by both individuals and legal persons, from Romania or abroad for emergencies or for usual purposes.
Calculate the tariffs for the postal services you want to use.
Find and fill in the zip code on the letters or postcards you want to send in order to arrive safely at destination.
Find the nearest postal subunit regardless where you are, where you live or the location of the headquarter.
Do you want to know the status of a postal item? The Track&Trace system helps you obtain the latest information about the postal items which can be tracked by the use of this system, whether your are the sender or the addressee.
Now you can fill out the form for the postal service you want to use.
This service ensures sending, printing and distribution of written messages of clients to the following categories of destinations:
• E-mail address: - the address of the electronic mail box accessed by the client on dedicated servers (ex: Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.);
• Postal address: - the client's address at the place of residence/headquarters, at General Delivery and at a P.O. Box opened in a postal office;
• Electronic address: "@e-post.ro"- the e-mail address of the postal office (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) required to send the messages between the postal subunits connected to the e-post network and from these postal subunits to the e-mail address of the addressee.
By using this service, the client is granted the following advantages:
• Accessibility - the message can be sent from home, work or specific facilities (e.g. internet cafés);
• Rapidity - the transmission of written messages by means of this service is reanalyzed instantly;
• High coverage - anywhere across Romania or across the globe provided the addressee has an Internet connection.
The dispatch of e-post items is performed from:
computerised postal subunits, directly or using an e-post mail box;
Transit times: - 5 minutes if the item is sent to a P.O. box, e-mail address, or using the general delivery service;
-maximum 24 hours if the item is sent at the headquarters/residence of the addressee
• non computerised postal subunits
Transit time: maximum 24 hours for any destination
• E-mail addressTransit time: - 5 minutes if the item is sent to a P.O. box or using general delivery service; - maximum 24 hours if the item is sent at the headquarters/residence of the addressee.
• The delivery of an e-post message at the postal address of the addressee is made using customized envelopes bearing the logo of this service, printed by the Stamp Factory.
• The delivery of e-post messages at the postal subunit, at the P.O. Box or using the general delivery service is made upon its collection by the addressee.
• If the addressee refuses to pay the associated fees, the E-post item is withheld at the postal subunit without informing the addressee about its content. The withholding period of an e-post item for the addressee (including if the latter is an e-post subscriber) is 10 days. Following this period, the item will be deemed "withheld for storage".
The service that offers a flat-rate guarantee against risks of loss, theft, total or partial damage or damage of the mail service item and in issuing, upon request, a proof regarding the submission to the access point or delivery to the addressee.
Upon posting the mail service item, a registration number is given and an additional fee (fixed) is charged for each item.
The international letter items are registered for the entire length of the operational flow and monitored using the Track&Tracesystem.
Standard mail service items are registered once arrived at the destination and delivered under signature
From the posting subunit to the delivery subunit, mail service items travel unregistered.
General delivery (PR)
Accepted for mail items sent to localities that have postal subunits (postal offices, external desks).An additional fee is charged for each item upon posting. For mail items submitted to the postal box, the General Delivery fee may be also cashed upon delivery.The “delivery to addressee only" (personal) service is not accepted.
The postal item is not endorsed.
The postal item is issued to the addressee only after identification and based on signature.
Acknowledgement of receipt (A.R.)
The sender receives the acknowledgement of receipt attached to the mail item signed by the addressee or it’s consignee, thus confirming the receipt;
An additional price is charged;
The form is attached to the mail item, the letters “A.R.” must be written on the envelope
Electronic delivery confirmation (E.C.) - for internal mail items
The dispatcher is confirmed the delivery of the mail item at the destination at the postal address (headquarters / domicile, P.O.Box, General Delivery) or at his / her electronic mail (e-mail address, e-post box).
An additional price shall be cashed at posting for each mail item.
The service shall be evidenced on the internal mail item package by mentioning “E.C.
The sender shall fill in the form only with Latin letters and Arabic/Roman numbers and punctuation marks that can be reproduced by a computer keyboard;
The writing on the form must be legible, using ink, paste, a typing machine or a computer,
Forms presented as graphics or tables are not admitted for posting;
No erasures, corrections or addings are admitted on the E-post form. When they occur, these modifications must be confirmed by the signature of the sender on the side of the form.
Messages that violate the rule of law or have an immoral content are not admitted.
All items written in a language other than Romanian, must be written in capital letters using a typing machine, a computer or handwritten (in this case, the customer is informed that he is solely responsible for the content of the messages that might violate the rule of law or might be offensive);
A.R. and E.C. additional services are accepted only for registered items;
The items sent to an e-mail address are not accepted with special instructions;
The items received from an e-mail address are accepted only if accompanied by the “General Delivery” additional service.
In order to send the message, the customer fills in the E-post form specifying:
the type of delivery: E-post mail box, e-mail address, headquarters/residence of the addressee, P.O. Box/General delivery;
identification data of the sender and addressee according to the method of delivery;
the content of the message.
Messages sent from an e-mail address
In addition, for the messages sent from the sender’s e-mail address:
The addressee pays the tariff associated to the transmission and delivery of the E-post item;
The address of the addressee must be written in Latin and Arabic (this is a must especially for foreign senders);
In the “Subject” column, please specify “E-post Posta Romana”.
You can not find an information? Write us an email and we will answer. Complaints can be completed on the links below.
Fields marked with * are mandatory
Contact (Customer support)
021 9393 111 (pentru apeluri din strainatate)
Available daily from
M - F: 0800 - 2000 S: 0900 - 1300
Phone calls are charged at normal rate.